Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rain or shine, tomorrow we will make deep gap shelter....

The hiker in the room next to us (he has been holed up due to ankle problems) has been playing his guitar and singing all day, I love it. Love, love, love it.

We are all heading out tomorrow.
A church group is serving lunch at Tray Mountain Shelter, after climbing Rocky and Tray...I'm sure all the hikers will be more than grateful for a nice lunch!!! I just hope I make it in time before they stop serving food.....

13 mile day tomorrow, over some gnarley mountains.....

 "A thru-hiker once stated that the desire to hike the A.T. is something that you can feel deep within yourself, but cannot find the words to express."

I saw that quote in the AT Journey magazine, it suits my state of mind, perfectly.

Lots of prayers for tomorrow.
We are going to need it.
xo
-Journey (Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment