Thursday, March 17, 2011

So much love.....

Susan Comer painted a beautiful, beautiful picture for me as my goodbye gift....my co-workers wrote beautiful & inspiring messages on it for me....


I also received the cutest note from my co-worker, Jerry...he gave me bug spray (100% deet) & itch relief spray...




The awesome Kim Lien from Emerald Coast Hospice gave me an inspirational coin to accompany me on my trip & she taught me an inspiring prayer...
It says.."Protected by Angels...surrounded by love" (at the bottom)


A card from Gi, Ashley & Joe:



I received this card, which brought me great inspiration...Lynn & Scott also gave me one..


I also received many words of love & encouragement today.
 I wish that everyone knew how much this all meant to me.
From the bottom of my heart.....thank you ALL for EVERYTHING!
I am so grateful.
I feel so blessed.
xo
-Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment